How To Install Android 11 Beta 1 On Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro
Less than a week ago, Xiaomi promised to release Android 11 Beta 1 for Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro, and today the company is keeping that promise. Poco F2 Pro is also expected to be accepted, but this particular firmware has not yet been released
Less than a week ago, Xiaomi promised to release Android 11 Beta 1 for Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro, and today the company is keeping that promise. Poco F2 Pro is also expected to be accepted, but this particular firmware has not yet been released.
So if you have a Xiaomi Mi 10 5G or Mi 10 Pro 5G and are ready to take the risk of launching beta software, you can get what you need on the Mi forum. You can find Mi 10 Pro threads and Mi 10 Pro threads under here.
Android 11 Beta 1 for Mi 10 Pro
Fastboot ROM for Mi 10 Pro:
Flash it on your own risk!
Android 11 Beta 1 for Mi 10
Fastboot ROM for Mi 10:
Flash it on your own risk!
To install Android 11 Beta 1 on your Smartphone, you must first install the USB driver on your computer, unlock the cellphone charger and change the ROM using the Mi Flash Tool. Further details can be found in the forum.
Note that XDA developers have an alternative link to download ROM files and also detailed instructions for installing. This process will erase your phone. So make sure you have a backup before starting.
Step And Guide On How To Flash Android 11 Beta 1 On Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro
- Download MiFlash Tool on your Windows computer. The latest version can be found in Step 1 of this link. Once downloaded, extract the tool and install it. It is also advisable to have ADB and Fastboot installed, just in case you need it.
- Reboot your phone into Download mode by powering it off and then pressing both the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- Connect your phone to the computer using the appropriate USB cable.
- Download the Fastboot ROM .tgz file and extract it. Remember the extract location, as you will need to paste the address into MiFlash Tool. Also, ensure that there are no spaces in the extract location path.
- Run MiFlash Tool on your Windows Computer and in the address bar within the tool, paste the extract location from Step 4.
- Click “Refresh” within MiFlash and the app should automatically recognize your device.
- Click “Run” within MiFlash to flash the ROM file to the device.
- The progress bar within MiFlash will turn green, which indicates that the ROM was successfully installed. Your device should boot automatically to the new version.
Please don't forget to share this post with you families and friend by click on our social share icon to share this post with all of them, please if you find this post helpful please drop your comment in our comment box, and also if you don't find this post helpful please drop your comment also so that we can able to find a solution for you